Wednesday, 9 July 2014

Project Club - July 2014 ~ Father's Day ~

I know Father's Day has now gone but this is the card I did for my husband, it's quite a shiny card so the picture looks a little weird.  I use two tones of grey pearlescent card and some silver foil that has a little bit of texture in it.  I used the Spellbinders M-Bossabilities - Kickin' Rubber folder for the background and the shaped topper is also from Spellbinders - Labels Thirty-Seven die.  The car is the Beep Beep stamp from Nina Crafts, I stamped it using VersaFine - Onyx Black and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.  The letters were also stamped and embossed onto 2cm stripes of the lightest grey card and matted on a 2.5cm strip of the darker grey card.  I cut a silver label shape and cut it in half, I matted it so you can see the silver at the top and bottom of the dark grey label shape.  I finished of the card by using some black gems in the two corners.


No comments:

Post a Comment