Saturday, 12 July 2014

Class Card - July 2014

This is our class card for this month, I use the happy birthday from the June project club stamp set and the fuchsia is the complimentary project club stamp.  I used a Crafter's Companion Embossalicious folder for the background, using a VersaMark pad and mica powders.  The pennant is made using some Docrafts - Papermania Capsula paper, I have it on a CD and this particular paper is from the Heather range.  The fuchsia is stamped onto a Spellbinders - Floral Oval and it is matted onto a piece of purple foil card and I used the Tonic Oval dies which fits perfect.  You can't really tell from the photo but I have done a bit of decoupage on the fuchsia, the two flowers (slightly off setting them) and the leaves.  To finish I've added two sizes of the purple gems to the flower middles.

No comments:

Post a Comment