Wednesday, 30 July 2014

Airbrushing again

I used my ProMarker Letrajet attachment on my compressor for the circular background on this card, then used a Memento Pen - Cottage Ivy to outline the airbrushing, the die I used is a Tonic - Decorative Holly Rings, I just cut it out of some white card and used that as a template for the front of my base card.  I added some red Twinkles for the berries on the holly ring.  The poinsettias are from Marianne Design dies, once cut out I embossed them using a Cuttlebug snowflake folder, then once assembled I added some silicone glue to the middles and added some gold seed beads.  I used the Robin Wishes stamp from Nina Crafts, stamping it out onto some white card using Memento - Tuxedo Black.  I then stamped it out another three times onto some copy paper and cut out each section to give me a template so I could use the airbrush to colour the robin in.  I didn't like the tan ProMarker I'd used for the under body so used the blender pen to take out the colour, I didn't go too mad with the blender, I liked the very pale tan and the patchy effect it was leaving.  I also added to the brown a little bit more with a different shade of brown.  I attached the robin to the front of the card with silicone glue and added some red gems to corners to finish off.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment