Wednesday, 18 June 2014

Congratulation Foxes

I scanned the stamped image of the 'Fabulous Fox' ref: NC056 from Nina Crafts onto my computer and using Microsoft Publisher inserted the fox, then duplicated it and flipped the duplicate image, arranging as you can see on the card.  Once printed out I coloured them in using my ProMarkers adding hints of pink to one and hints of blue to the other, I thought it would make a nice engagement card.  The sentiment is from my 'Word Perfect' stamp set as is the shape the text is in, I just added the stitches using a Memento - Tuxedo Black pen.  The tabs at the top of the card are made from bits of coloured texture card, I was going to make them out of ribbon but I couldn't find the right shade of pink, never mind.  I added the stitches then to finish off added the buttons.

No comments:

Post a Comment