Monday, 19 May 2014

Project Club - May 2014 ~ Balloon DL ~

Love these balloons, just think of all the really bright colours, subtle shades or even paper piecing, the possibilities are pretty much endless.   I stamped straight onto the white card using VersaFine - Onyx Black and heat embossed with detail clear embossing powder then coloured them in using ProMarkers.  I cut a strip of red card the same as I used for the matt and on the bottom section I used the Spellbinders - A2 Bracket Borders One dies and on the top section I used Spellbinders - On the Edge dies.  I stamped the sentiment using the same black ink and then heat embossed, the sentiment is from the 'Popular Phrases' stamp set ref: NC023.  To finish off I used some Glossy Accents on the red balloon only.

No comments:

Post a Comment