Wednesday, 14 May 2014

Mythical Mermaid

I think this mermaid is lovely, so I had to use her for this card.  I stamped her using Memento - Tuxedo Black and coloured in using ProMarkers.  I used the Tonic - Rectangle layering dies to cut out and used the tiny scalloped edge from the same set to cut out the blue foil card.  The background is a piece of paper from the Papermania - Blueberry Pie Capsule pad and I used Distress Ink - Salty Ocean around the edges.  I used the project club stamp set 'Under the Sea' for the shells, the sentiment and for the coral at the bottom of the background, I stamped that with Memento - Summer Sky.  I used foam pads to attach the mermaid after I added a bit of coloured glitter and the sentiment was also attached with foam pads after the added ribbon.  I have also made this mermaid into a picture for my wall so I will post details about that soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment