Tuesday, 20 May 2014

Mermaid Picture

I stamped the mermaid using some VeraFine - Onyx Black and scanned the image at 300dpi to my computer.  I did actually print it off at the larger size in black and white with the intention of colouring it in using my ProMarkers, but then I thought I've always wanted to have a go at colouring in using my Photoshop Elements software.  So this is my first attempt and I must say I'm quite pleased with it.  The frame is from The Range and measures 12" x 10" with an opening of 10" x 8", I thought this would be a descent size to put on the wall in my downstairs cloakroom.
I have put the card I did next to it showing the difference in sizes, I'm now having another look at my older stamps and seeing what else I can use lol, never mind my older stamps some of the newer ones from Nina Crafts look very interesting lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment