Tuesday, 6 May 2014

Hanni's 24th Birthday Card

Hanni my daughter is a big fan of the Me to You range so this card was easy to put together for her this year.  She was 24 this bank holiday weekend and we all celebrated it in Scotland, we've had a really good time and the weather was brilliant, they seem to have their own little micro-climate on the Black Isle.  We have all been really spoilt Auntie Rita is a kitchen person and loves cooking so the meals were to die for, she even made Hanni a birthday cake in her favourite colours, her face was a picture when it was brought in.  Thank you Rita and Michael for letting us all invade you both in your beautiful cottage by the sea lol.

  For the card I used the Me to You - Especially for you DVD from Docrafts for the topper, the sentiment I made up on my computer, the blue textured matting card is from Create and Craft and comes in a verity of colours, the patterned card is from my stash.  I used a tonic border punch for the little hearts, the bow is from the Creative Expressions Sue Wilson Stamps and Dies, and to finish off I used some pearls in the corners.

No comments:

Post a Comment