Friday, 30 May 2014

Flower Basket

This basket was made (yes there is a basket under all those flowers) using some tan pearlescent card, I did 1.5cm strips of card for the weave, but next time I will be making them thicker.  I got the inspiration from a lady called Dawn and ...here is the link to her YouTube video, it's well worth a watch, I really liked the idea as soon as I saw it, so made this card for my mother-in-law Shirley's birthday.  I used my Tonic - Scalloped Circles and Circle layering dies to make the easel card.  The Spellbinders - Bricks and Bark M-Bossabilities folder for the wood effect on the basket.  The yellow background paper is from my stash and has a nice rose and leaf print.  The flowers are made using Heartfelt Creations - Daisy Patch dies, Memory Box - Lovely Aster dies and I also used some rose dies from Cheery Lynn Designs.  The leaves are from the Spellbinders D-Lites - Sprigs dies and the stopper on the base of the card was made using the Tonic - Gift Tag die - Daisy Pair.  The ladybirds are made using the dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  To finish off I used some yellow ribbon for the bow and added some crystal gems to the middle of the flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment