Saturday, 17 May 2014

Air Brush Background

This is the card I made from the background I'd made in the last post 'My New Toy' I used one of the new stamps from Nina Crafts, details will be available soon, when the new website is up and running.  I used a Spellbinders - Labels Two die for the sentiment, once cut out I sprayed the piece of card while it was still in the die, but it was a little pale so I inked the edges using Distress Ink - Mustard Seed then added a little bit of Spiced Marmalade, I wanted it to stand out more than the background and I still had the speckled texture.  I used some plain black card for the matts, just drawing around the label die and cutting out for the sentiment.  I used some black organza ribbon for the box and finished off using some black gems from Meiflower in two different sizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment