Wednesday, 19 March 2014

Project Club - March 2014 ~ With Love ~

Stamps used are from Nina Crafts.


I used a cream textured card base so didn't want to completely cover it up with card and papers, so used some cream and biscuit coloured pearlescent card.  The biscuit (mmmm biscuits, sorry back to it, David get that kettle on haha) panel was embossed using my Cuttlebug folder Happy Birthday then attached to the card front using some double sided tape.  I made a cream panel and left it plain adding a biscuit matt, attaching it to the card with foam tape.  The camera, film reels and the text were stamped using some Memento - Rich Cocoa ink and heat embossed using detail clear embossing powder, you can use this ink if you're quick enough, don't hang about as it dries quite quickly, so a only do a small section at a time.  The sentiment and smiley face are from the 'Popular Phrases' stamp set ref: NC023 from Nina Crafts.  I cut out the camera and used the cream one to cut out all the bits and pieces.  I left the biscuit card film reel and cut up the cream one, making a flower out of them, I also cut up another cream film reel and made some little candi corners for the embossed panel.  The little flowers and leaves are from some Papermania punches and to finish I've added some little gems to the centers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment