Friday, 21 March 2014

Project Club - March 2014 ~ Love Black and White ~

Stamps used are from Nina Crafts.


The letters on this card are from an chipboard alphabet set I bought on a trip to Florida, the craft stores over there are amazing.  They are self adhesive and the letter itself can be and I have removed them so two for the price of one.  They fit perfectly into the photo frames, so using some black card, I first used my anti-static bag then stamped using VersaMark.  I also used the feather from the 'Carnival Time' project club stamps ref: 2300042a from Nina Crafts and heat embossed with detail white embossing powder.  For the background I matt and layered some black and white card onto the 8X8 card blank and added the cut out photo frames, then peeled and stuck down the letters.  I stamped three film reels onto some black card, heat embossing with white embossing powder and three onto some white, heat embossing with detail clear embossing powder.  I cut off the surrounding edges and was left with the flowers, I layered the white one on top and added a large black gem to the middle of each of them.  I added the three leaves which are from Spellbinders and attached them and the flowers with silicone glue.  I was surprised how quickly this card came together really.

No comments:

Post a Comment