Monday, 17 March 2014

Project Club - March 2014 ~ Little Lady ~

Stamps used are from Nina Crafts.

I wanted to use some patterned card for the photo frames, so I used some of my Kanban card, I know I'll never be able to get any more of it, but I really need to use some of my card and papers I'm getting buried in the stuff.  I stamped the photo frames using VersaFine - Onyx Black and heat embossed with some detail clear embossing powder, cut them out, both inside and out before adding some photos of my daughter Hanni.  The photos at the back are of her with some of her soft toys and the one where she's in the bath I kept at the front.  She would always like to have a bath at my friend Suzan's, she lived next door, and had one of those Jacuzzi baths and Hanni loved all the bubbles as you can see from this photo.  I think it took Suzan longer to clean the bath than it did Hanni having the bath, the bubbles where everywhere lol.  I stamped the sentiment onto some white card and added a frame to that as well, it was a little too big but I added it anyway.  Once the photos and sentiment where added to the frames I matted them onto some black card.  The background lower section of the card has been embossed with my Cuttlebug folder - Swiss Dots and the top section has been stamped with the small camera stamp using Memento - Angel Pink ink.  I stamped one of the film reels and cut it in half for the little border effect at the sides of the card.  I used some silicone glue to attach the frames adding a little ribbon to the front ones.  To finish off I added the two knots on the ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment