Tuesday, 18 March 2014

Project Club - March 2014 ~ Blue Smile ~

Stamps used are from Nina Crafts.

I started with the background for this card and wanted to use some blue ink.  I used Memento - Summer Sky and the smaller of the two camera stamps from the project club stamp set.  I used a sticky note to help me get the cameras into some kind of straight line, well diagonal straight line, and left the background quite plain.  I have a drawer full of cut shapes, whenever I use my Spellbinder dies I cut more than I need if using white card so I can just dip into the drawer and find anything that works for the item I'm making.  So I stamped the camera onto the shape, inked around the edge and added some self adhesive foam alphabet stickers.  I stamped the larger of the cameras onto some white card using Memento - Paris Dusk ink and coloured in with ProMarkers (I like to use a 250gsm white smooth card to stamp onto, hope that helps).  Once coloured I used some Crafter's Companion Spray and Shine and left it to dry, I only did one coat, I didn't want too much shine on it.  When the camera had dried I attached it and the sentiment shape to the card front using some foam tape and to finish I used some blue gems to the corners adding smaller one for the dot on the 'i' in smile.  




No comments:

Post a Comment