Monday, 31 March 2014

Mother's Day

I got some lovely flowers for the garden from Hanni this year, very striking in plain white, I have just the place to plant them.  She also got me a beautiful orchid and some Sweet Pea seeds, since Hanni was a baby I've always called her Sweet Pea so they were very apt lol.  Thank you daughter.

This is my offering for my mother-in-law this year, I really do like these dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  This card is using the Accordion Circle Pop it Ups dies and the edges are from the Square and Circle Frame dies.  I used a textured pink card for the frames and a white base card.  I used some white texture card as well as the pink for the butterflies, using the selection of butterflies from Tonic.  The sentiment I just wrote out using a Memento pen giving it a bit of a swirl and finishing the card off with some pink gems in various sizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment