Monday, 13 January 2014

Class Card - January 2014

Originally this post was from the Dimension Stamps Project Club.  Now the name has change to Nina Crafts, so I thought putting all the posts together would be better and easier to find things.

This is the card we did in class this month over at Dimension Stamps.
This month I didn't actually use the project club stamps but did use the lovely rose heart stamp that compliments the project club.  This will be available on the website soon.  I used the Spellbinders Scalloped Heart and Heart dies, this stamp fits lovely.  The background paper I got from Roy at Dimension Stamps.  The lovely flower is from the 'Petal Passion' set reference number 2400065a available on their website, more information about this set soon, I'm going to do a collection of the different flower patterns to show you.  We changed the colour of the brad in class and to finish the card I used large gems in the corners.

No comments:

Post a Comment