Friday, 20 December 2013

My Puddings hahaha

This is the last of my Christmas Cards for this year (I made six of them), I actually haven't made that many to be honest, there hasn't been that many hours in each day.  I know I've had all year, but I've been very much last minute.  I've done the charity cards this year with just a few special ones.

This card is a bit shiny so sorry about the photo.  Starting at the background, the green season's greetings paper I've had for ages, so using it meant I didn't have to put a sentiment on the card.  I put a layer of white over it and used the Martha Stewart snowflake border punch.  You couldn't actually see the snowflakes very well so I used a little of the green foil card behind it, which made them stand out really well.  Along the top of this section I used some narrow velvet/glitter ribbon that I attached using some of the red hi tac tape, then attached it all to the bottom of the 6x6 card blank.  The pudding topper just popped into my head, so I used my Spellbinders - Circle die and cut out six brown circles, then embossed them using a Papermania snowflake folder.  To make the pudding top I just used some Woodware Double Sided Adhesive Sheets and stuck some white card on it before cutting the circle out, I did three of these and just cut a wiggly line through the middle of each circle giving me six tops.  I have a Woodware holly punch so used it on some green foil card, using a stylus to add the veins in the leaves.  Once I had removed the top layer of the adhesive sheet from the pudding top I attached the holly leaves and a red gem before adding the glitter.  I attached the pudding to the card front using some foam tape, foam tape was added to the back of the pudding top as well.  To finish off I added the other red gems.
Merry Christmas to all and happy crafting, I'm off now to try and get to grips with some bows, not having much luck really, I think I need another demo from my friend Sue.  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment