Monday, 18 November 2013

Class Card - November 2013

Originally this post was from the Dimension Stamps Project Club.  Now the name has change to Nina Crafts, so I thought putting all the posts together would be better and easier to find things.

This months class card for Dimension Stamps.
For this card I used the October project club stamp set and the candle is the stamp that compliments the project club set, it does have more than the poinsettia on it I have just used the middle of it.  The background green paper is from the Artylicious Season's Greetings CD ROM from Glenda Waterworth and is available from Chocolate Baroque, some really beautiful papers on this CD.  I also used the 'Holly Tree' stamp ref: NC041 and some green Memento ink to add an extra bit of texture.  The snowflake punch on the red card is from Martha Stewart.  The red circle is from Tonic and the white scalloped shape is from Spellbinder.  
We were talking in class about what different paper and cards to use, and I found some on Create and Craft from La Pashe, but here is the direct link, really good quality paper and card.  I found this information sheet really useful as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment