Tuesday, 22 October 2013

It's a Cracker

updated 17/03/2014:  Dimension Stamps have now changed their name to Nina Crafts.

All stamps used are from Dimension Stamps

 I used the Crackerjack templates for this box of crackers from ArtyFarty Design, there are different sizes and shapes in the pack, so I picked the square ones, so they didn't roll away while on display lol.  I used some of my never ending peel offs for the edges of the crackers and I have some Christmas border stickers that I added to the ends, I think I got them from Create and Craft ages ago.  The lady in green has been stamped using the 'Love and Marriage' set of stamps ref: NC033, I stamped her again onto some Christmas tree paper and cut out her hat and coat, sticking them on using some PVA glue.  All the images have been stamped with VersaFine - Onyx Black and coloured using Pro/Flex Markers.  The man in the cracker was stamped using the 'Cracking Christmas' set ref: NC036 and the tree lady is from the 'Mullered Mavis' Christmas Party' ref: NC037.  I used a little bit of glitter on the tinsel and used a Sakura Glaze pen on all the spectacles, bottle, glass, baubles and stars etc.  I had a rummage in my ribbon drawer and found some matching ribbon and to finish off I made the box base to store them in.   

No comments:

Post a Comment