Wednesday, 30 October 2013

Cute Birds

updated 17/03/2014:  Dimension Stamps have now changed their name to Nina Crafts.

All stamps used are from Dimension Stamps

For this car I used the 'Cut Birds' stamp set, I stamped them using Memento - Tuxedo Black and stamped again onto some patterned card and cut out to do some paper piecing.  The branches are made using the Spellbinders - Cherry Blossom die set, I just inked the middle of each flower before I removed it from the dies.  The background was inked using some Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass and a cut piece of card that I'd made into a cloud shape.  The background sky is matted onto some patterned card, one of those that you have in your stash and never know what to use it for lol.  The sentiment happy birthday is from the 'Grand Word Perfect' stamp set ref: 1803161a and the twitter and tweet are from the 'Teenage Dream' project club set ref: 2300060a, I stamped the text straight onto the sky background again using the Memento ink.  The little nests are made from a flower punch and just layered adding some of the green dew drops in the middle of each.

No comments:

Post a Comment