Thursday, 22 August 2013

Well Done

updated 17/03/2014:  Dimension Stamps have now changed their name to Nina Crafts.

All stamps used are from Dimension Stamps 

I used the 'Tufty Wishes' ref: NC025 and the 'Occasions' ref: NC022 mini stamp sets for this card.  The background paper is from a class card we did a little while ago, I also used it on Tuftys dress.  The patterned paper is from a design pack I have in my stash, it's from Dovecraft, I tend to use it in bits as it's a little too bold for my taste.  I used an EK Success border punch.  The flowers are from some little punches from Docrafts as are the leaves.  I used a Spellbinders - Lables Ten die for the sentiment and the main shape which I ran through a Cuttlebug embossing folder.  To finish off I used some of my decorative stones, I've had them for years, they are actually used for vases when flower arranging, I stuck them on the corners and the middle of the flowers with silicone glue.

No comments:

Post a Comment