Tuesday, 20 August 2013

Tufty Wishes

updated 17/03/2014:  Dimension Stamps have now changed their name to Nina Crafts.

All stamps used are from Dimension Stamps 

For this card I used the 'Tufty Wishes' mini set ref: NC025.  I stamped Tufty using VersaFine - Onyx Black onto a piece of shaped card, this card is a Spellbinders die and I have a drawer with loads of different shapes, these are from a cutting session I had with a couple of friends of mine, Rita (Paperfolder) and Sue.  We took some card round to Rita's and used each other's dies, having a really good chat at the same time lol.  I coloured Tufty in using Pro/Flex Markers, but did a little paper piecing on her dress and bow.  A little while ago my husband was cleaning his glasses using one of those screen wipes, he had left it on his desk and it had started drying out and was about to throw it away, when I noticed it had a nice texture.  I let it dry completely before I used some of my sprays and let it dry again before stamping on it.  So basically this card is a left over card, the corner paper and blue matts are left over from a class session, the leaves in the corners are left over from another card, the mirri is a random piece of A4 I had and don't know where from and have never seen any since.  So to finish off I used some buttons for the corners.

No comments:

Post a Comment