Thursday, 15 August 2013

Red Rose

updated 17/03/2014:  Dimension Stamps have now changed their name to Nina Crafts.

All stamps used are from Dimension Stamps

For this card I used the 'Rose' stamp ref: 0701056a, the rose on the stamp is solid so I used my Memento - Lady Bug ink pad and then used a Memento - Cottage Ivy pen to colour the leaves on the stamp before adding it to the Spellbinder - Stately Circles die shape.  Trying to be as quick as possible I heat embossed with some clear embossing powder.  I used the 'Popular Phrases' mini stamp set ref: NC023 for the sentiment and stamped it onto a Spellbinders - Fancy Tags Two shape.  For the green shiny background I used some of the stain board and stamped the feather from the July Project Club set, on it using VersaMark and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.  The patterned paper is from the Papermania Collection and I used a Spellbinders - A2 Curved Borders One to cut the wavy bottom section.  To finish I used some gems from MeiFlower.

No comments:

Post a Comment