Monday, 12 August 2013

Happy Birthday

updated 17/03/2014:  Dimension Stamps have now changed their name to Nina Crafts.

All stamps used are from Dimension Stamps

I really do like the monochromatic colours, this black and white card was just going to stay those two colours but I added a little glitter and it gave the green tint to the letters.  I used an EK Success border punch on the white card leaving enough room for the letters, which are the 'Plain Alphabet' ref: 1801012a and the 'Plain Lower Case Alphabet' ref: 1801014a.  Before I cut them out I thought I'd do a bit of doodling so do the zentangle patterns on each letter trying to keep a light then a darker pattern every alternate one.  The little flourishes are glittered and I got them from Create and Craft, they were a sale item and I thought 'why not' lol, they are really nice and come in different colours.  I had some little ribbon roses in my stash so used those and stamped the sentiment onto a Spellbinders - Framed Tags One shape.  I used some Glossy Accents on the letters and before it dried added the glitter.  To finish I added some black gems to two of the corners.


1 comment: