Wednesday, 7 August 2013

Butterfly

updated 17/03/2014:  Dimension Stamps have now changed their name to Nina Crafts.

All stamps used are from Dimension Stamps

 I raided my glitter box for this card and used some of those colours I wouldn't have normally used, like the bright yellow and the luminous orange.  I got those from my friend Rita (Paperfolder) and the others from Glitter Magic.  The butterfly stamp is called 'Flutterby Flourish' ref: NC035.  I first using VersaFine - Onyx Black and heat embossed with detail clear embossing powder, giving me a nice raised edge to glitter up to.  I  used a ProMarker to add a shadow all around the image before I added the glitter using a Quickie Glue pen.  The sentiment is from a little set of stamps called 'Party Tufty' ref: NC027.  The background paper is from the Papermania Capsule Collection - Heather Paper Pack and I used a Woodware corner punch on the corners.
Thanks for looking J

No comments:

Post a Comment