Tuesday, 23 July 2013

Dale's birthday - card

Dale's birthday today, happy birthday Mr Sykes J

I did a search on Google for the images for this card, I did search for free dark knight images and got this one with the moon on.  The image comes from a wallpaper uploaded by MattVTwelve, I couldn't find anything about copyright so hope using it is OK.  I printed out the moon after re-sizing it to fit a 6x6 easel card, and stamped the happy birthday and Dale's name with VersaFine - Onyx Black the heat embossed with detail clear embossing powder.  I printed it out again and cut the bottom section and batman out and added some foam pads to give a little dimension, then matted it onto some black card.  I used black card on the base and the batman image is again from Google but I can't find out the person who uploaded that one, tut, sorry.  I used the a logo for the stopper, making it four pieces of card thick and sticking together with PVA.  Quite a quick card really.

No comments:

Post a Comment