Because he's batman mad Hanni and I thought it a good idea to get Dale some Lego batman bits. So all I did was measure the packaging the little models were in then starting from the inside of the box, I cut the spotty card so it fit each piece adding a raise of 2cm as dividers. So each compartment measured 9 x 6cm, I cut a strip of the card at 9cm wide then scored at 6cm, 8cm, 10cm, 16cm, 18cm, 20cm then cut the end off at 26cm. Added some PVA to the card gluing the 8 - 10cm scores and the 18 - 20cm section leaving three 6cm x 9cm compartment one for each model. I then made the base, having a 2.5cm depth and the lid is a 1.5cm depth. I used some brick card for the lid and used some baker's twine for the bow, a lot better than ribbon for a fella.