Saturday, 1 June 2013

Dale's Grandma

Dale is my daughter Hanni's boyfriend and it is her birthday this week.  Hanni saw the shoe I did for her Grandma and wanted something similar, so I showed her the 'Fabulous Fashion' CD ROM from Kay Sue Designs, (my latest and another favourite disc lol ) she loved the dresses and said that Dale's Grandma likes this sort of thing.  I got Dale to choose the design and here is the finished card.  I used some lilac textured card from Create and Craft for the matts and the background swirly patterned paper is from Pink Petticoat. At the bottom of the dress stand I stamped the 'love and best wishes' from the 'Grand Word Perfect' stamp set from Dimension Stamps ref: 1803161a, using VersaFine - Onyx Black and heat embossed using detail silver embossing powder, I think it makes the silver stand out better using the black ink.  I glittered each required layer before doing the decoupage and added some crystal gems from MeiFlower.

No comments:

Post a Comment