Friday, 31 May 2013

Wedding Card

Today Faye from Dimension Stamps gets married and this is the card I did for her.  I used my Crop-A Dile to add the eyelets and the white ribbon from MeiFlower was threaded using a lattice pattern, I attached these pieces of card to the card front using some foam tape.  I used an EK Success border punch for the scrolls and then fed the card panels through my Cuttlebug leaving the bottom scroll section sticking out of the bottom of the embossing folder which was the Spellbinders - Enchanted folder, I then scored a line across the bottom of the embossed area.  I used a Quickie Glue pen on the embossed design and added some glitter.  The tags are Spellbinders - Framed Tags One and I printed the names before using my Foil-It machine to add the silver.  To finish I used some self adhesive pearls on the tags.

No comments:

Post a Comment