Thursday, 30 May 2013

Shirley's Birthday

It's the end of May already, where has the time gone, it's been my mother-in-law's birthday this week and this is the card I made for her.  It's one of the 'Fabulous Shoes' from the Katy Sue Designs CD ROM, this is one of my current favorite CD's at the moment.  The picture is a bit rubbish though, tut, I'm really going to have to get a grip of this camera.  Anyway, I printed the card pieces onto some 160gsm card and once cut out I added the glitter before assembling the pieces.  The 'happy birthday' is from my stash and just fits, the flowers in the corners are made using the EK Success Daisy border punch, I just cut the flowers into singles, using two in each corner and added some glitter to the top one.  To finish I added the gems and ribbon from MeiFlower.

No comments:

Post a Comment