Tuesday, 14 May 2013

Project Club - May 2013 ≈ Congratulations ≈

Originally this post was from the Dimension Stamps Project Club.  Now the name has change to Nina Crafts, so I thought putting all the posts together would be better and easier to find things.

Quite a quick card, once I'd thought it though.  I used some masking tape across the middle of the white piece of card.  I used my Memento Markers on the flower stamp to add the colour then stamped on top of the masking tape.  When I removed the masking tape I had to make sure there wasn't any sticky residue left on the card before using my anti-static bag.  I stamped the honey bee border using VersaFine - Onyx Black and heat embossed with detail clear embossing powder.  I did the same for the congratulations stamp from the 'Assorted Greetings 1' set ref: 1803140a and the bee happy stamp from the project club set.  I matted onto some blue pearlescent card before attaching to the white base card.
All stamps are from DimensionStamps.  If you would like to join our project club for just £10 a month and also get discount on your purchases, visit our website for more details.


No comments:

Post a Comment