Wednesday, 15 May 2013

Project Club - May 2013 ≈ Busy Bees ≈

Originally this post was from the Dimension Stamps Project Club.  Now the name has change to Nina Crafts, so I thought putting all the posts together would be better and easier to find things.

For this card I used a pearlescent copper card for the matting, I think it matched the colour of the bees perfectly.  So onto a white piece of card I randomly stamped the bees so they were buzzing right across the card, using VersaFine - Vintage Sepia ink.  I had a little issue with the ink pad, when I opened it (new pad) the base colour was the sepia but on top it was green, I'd actually thought I'd picked up the wrong ink, tut.  It took a while for the brown to come through, so don't look too close as you will still see a shade of green lol.  I outlined the bees using a Tea Green ProMarker to give them  little lift off the card, then coloured the rest in again using ProMarkers.  I matted onto the copper card then added the ribbon to the corners as shown in the picture, adding a bow to the top one.  The tag is from the Spellbinders - Framed Tags One set and I just cut around the white tag to give a copper border leaving a 2mm edge.  To finish I added some brown MeiFlower gems.
All stamps are from Dimension Stamps.  If you would like to join our project club for just £10 a month and also get discount on your purchases, visit our website for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment