Friday, 10 May 2013

Project Club - May 2013 ≈ Sweet as Honey ≈

Originally this post was from the Dimension Stamps Project Club.  Now the name has change to Nina Crafts, so I thought putting all the posts together would be better and easier to find things.

I used some blue pearlescent card for the background on this card just because I have some new WOW embossing powders and wanted to see how the Silver Pearl looked so I randomly stamped the bees over the background.  I used a Martha Stewart border punch on the white card, it always reminds me of a table cloth this particular punch.  Anyway, onto it I stamped the honey pot and the text using VersaFine - Onyx Black and heat embossed with detail clear embossing powder and coloured in with Pro/Flex Markers. 
 All stamps are from DimensionStampsIf you would like to join our project club for just £10 a month and also get discount on your purchases, then visit our website for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment