Friday, 3 May 2013

Hanni's Birthday 2013

I can't believe it's her birthday again already, she's 23 years old tomorrow, but she is still my baby lol.  This is this years card, I used a Kenny K digital image and coloured in using my favourite ProMarkers.  The frame has been made using the Spellbinders Labels Twenty-Nine and some silver mirri card.  The background paper is from the Papermania Capsule Collection - Sunshine Paper Pack.  The blue pieces are from my stash and it's actually black and white card, I just added the blue ProMarkers from the coloured image so they would match.  The flowers and leaves are from some Cheery Lynn Designs dies - Miniature Rose, Medium Rose and Flourish Leaf Strip, once made up I sprayed them with some Spray and Sparkle Silver from Crafter's Companion.  I used some blue fiber from my stash and threaded it through a Diamante Cluster Ribbon Buckle from MeiFlower.
Thanks for looking J

No comments:

Post a Comment