Wednesday, 20 March 2013

Project Club - March 2013 ≈ Love Tea ≈

Originally this post was from the Dimension Stamps Project Club.  Now the name has change to Nina Crafts, so I thought putting all the posts together would be better and easier to find things.

I got some new ProMarkers and I really like the Pineapple Crush colour so had to use it as soon as it came through the letterbox.  I found some paper in my stash for the background and for the border and used some red card for the matting.  The two fancy edged shapes are from Spellbinders and are called Timeless Rectangle, also in red, I just measured and cut out two pieces of white for an inlay in each of them.  The sentiment, teapot and cups where stamped using VersaFine - Onyx Black and heat embossed using detail clear embossing powder.  The hearts are from the 'Cupcake with Sprinkles' stamps ref: 1403027a and is one of the sprinkles, I just kept masking areas before stamping using Memento - Lady Bug ink, I then coloured the teapot and cups with the pineapple ProMarker and used a red one for the strips, I then drew around the hearts with a fine liner pen.  I shaped the teapot and cups before attaching to the card using foam pads and tape.  
All stamps are from Dimension Stamps.  If you would like to join our project club for just £10 a month and also get discount on your purchases, then visit our website for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment