Friday, 22 March 2013

Project Club - March 2013 ≈ Blue and White ≈

Originally this post was from the Dimension Stamps Project Club.  Now the name has change to Nina Crafts, so I thought putting all the posts together would be better and easier to find things.

For the background on this card I used a spotted paper it's a digi one I made from some of my overlays, in fact it was to be the main paper for this month's card, but the dots were too big and the colour a little too dark, so I saved it and used it here.  The flap at the top has been made using the Spellbinders - Adorning Squares and has been cut on the diagonal, the shape with the cup and saucers on is the Spellbinders - Timeless Rectangle and the white flourish at the back of it is a Cheery Lynn Design die - Fanciful Flourish.  I stamped the text using VersaFine - Deep Lagoon and heat embossed with detail clear embossing powder, once dry properly I used a Memento pen - Summer Sky to add a shadow.  I stamped and heat embossed the cup and saucer a few times and did some decoupage colouring in with ProMarkers, I cut out one of the saucers and turned it around to give a clean (no cup) edge.  To finish I used some mini blue gems from JJDCards.
All stamps are from Dimension Stamps.  If you would like to join our project club for just £10 a month and also get discount on your purchases, then visit our website for more details.


No comments:

Post a Comment