Friday, 29 March 2013

Mothers day card

A little Mother's Day card I made this year for my mother-in-law.  I've had some Candi stamps from Craftwork Cards for quite a while but never used them, so thought I'd use them on this card.  The background paper is one of Nancy Watt's it was a freebie in a magazine, one of those that I didn't want to use, you know the ones, the nice ones to look at only lol.  This picture doesn't actually do it justice, there's more lilac in it than you can see, it fades to lilac at the top, but never mind.  I used a Memento - Grape ink pad around the edge of the paper, I stamped using VersaMark and heat embossed using detail white embossing powder. The Spellbinder shape is from the Opulent Ovals set of dies, I used white card and for the middle drew around the inside edge of the die and cut it out.  The sentiment is from the 'Grand Word Perfect' stamp set from Dimension Stamps ref: 1803161a.

No comments:

Post a Comment