Friday, 29 March 2013

Easter card

I've posted off some eggs for the kids, while packing them Hubby said I'd better put a card in the box so they would know who they were from, I don't really do Easter cards so this is a first for me.  The idea for this card isn't mine, I'd seen one on Google so revamped it and this is what I ended up with.  I used lots of bits of scrap card (I have three drawers full) for the eggs, cutting them out using the Spellbinders Oval dies and just cut zig-zag lines to divide them.  The text I did on my computer, I measured the oval then drew it on the computer and spaced the letters accordingly, using the colours of the eggs to fill with a black outline.  I used an EK Success border punch on the orange card and handwritten the word happy.  The eggs are attached with foam pads.
Happy Easter everyone J

No comments:

Post a Comment