Monday, 4 March 2013

Bouquet

updated 17/03/2014:  Dimension Stamps have now changed their name to Nina Crafts.

You can't see the background foil on this card very well, the colour is actually a pink, like a rose pink.  The white background card has been embossed with the Spellbinders M-Bossabilities folder 'Splendid', I left the bottom section blank so I could use a Martha Stewart punch along the edge and just to finish it off with a scored line.  The bouquet of flowers is from the 'Beautiful Bouquet' stamp set ref: NC014, I stamped it three times using VersaFine - Onyx Black and heat embossed using detail clear embossing powder.  The first layer was the full image, the second was cut out taking off the edge flowers and the third layer was just the middle section.  I coloured in using Pro/Flex Markers and used silicone glue to build it up.  The pink wrap was made using some fantasy fibre, I think it's called Sassy Pink, I just cut it into squares and ruffled it before fixing to the underside of the bouquet with hi tack red tape, I found it easier to manage while in smaller sections.  To finish I added some gems from MeiFlower and some grosgrain ribbon from RibbonBox.
All stamps used are from Dimension Stamps 


No comments:

Post a Comment