Saturday, 2 February 2013

Wedding Card

My husband and daughter are observers for the Institute of Advanced Motorists and the Chairman of the Wakefield Group asked if I would make a wedding card for the Treasurer of the group, who will be getting married on the 8th February.  I do find it quite hard sometimes making commissioned cards but for a wedding it is a little easier, and I've been wanting to make an all white card again, it's been a while, well apart from the text.  For the base card and the box I used some 300gsm white card and for everything else I used a 200gsm card, this I found out when I'd made the flowers had a slight pink tint to it, so I always make sure I've got plenty of the same card for one project, there are lots of different shades of both white and black and it shows up when doing this kind of project.  The background is a folder from my ebosser and is called 'Regency', I used the Spellbinders - Labels Ten and Ovals for the text, the text on the card front I found on the internet, I saw that many I really don't remember where it was.  The flowers and leaves I made from the Cheery Lynn Designs - Miniature Rose, the Medium Rose and the flourish Leaf Strip.  I used a Stampin Up template to make the pierced border.  On to the next job now, no rest for the wicked lol.
Thanks for looking J

No comments:

Post a Comment