Friday, 8 February 2013

Ballet Shoes

updated 17/03/2014:  Dimension Stamps have now changed their name to Nina Crafts.

The ribbons on this card don't actually make a 90° angle but with them being so flexible I nudged it in to make it fit the corner better for what I needed.  So using the 'Ribbons and Twirls' stamp set ref: NC002 I first stamped the ballet shoes then the two corners with the ribbons using Memento - Tuxedo Black.  I started colouring in using my favourite markers (Pro/Flex lol) and was pleased with the ribbon corners then made a mess of the shoes L I didn't want to throw it away and start again so I stamped the shoes again onto some more white card and used the Spellbinder - Labels Seventeen dies to cut it out.  Once coloured and a pink texture card matt was added it covered the mess underneath (if I hadn't have told you, you would have never known haha).  I used the 'Grand Word Perfect 2' stamp set for the sentiment and rounded the corners before matting on to the pink card.  The sentiment and the shoes were attached to the card using foam pads and to finish I used some red gems in the corners.
All stamps used are from Dimension Stamps 

No comments:

Post a Comment