Tuesday, 15 January 2013

Project club - January 2013 ≈ Valentine ≈

Originally this post was from the Dimension Stamps Project Club.  Now the name has change to Nina Crafts, so I thought putting all the posts together would be better and easier to find things.

For this card I used the M-Bossabilities folder - Hearts on the snow white pearlescent background but used an EK Success punch along the bottom of the card.  Before matting onto some brown pearlescent card I rounded all the corners and added two pieces of brown ribbon adding the ribbon slider from MeiFlower to the narrow one.   I used the Spellbinders - Scalloped Heart and Heart dies for the topper.  I had some brown card that has a slight texture pattern on so using the gingerbread man stamp and some VersaFine - Onyx Black ink I stamped two gingerbread men, I then heat embossed using detail clear embossing powder, I also stamped and heat embossed two bow ties.  Having a rummage in my stash I found some Liquid Pearls - White Opal so used this on the mouth and cuffs, I also found some 3D Paint from Anita's, the glossy red so used that for the buttons.
All stamps used are from Dimension Stamps visit their website for the full range www.dimensionstamps.com


No comments:

Post a Comment