Thursday, 10 January 2013

Project club - January 2013 ≈ Rosette ≈

Originally this post was from the Dimension Stamps Project Club.  Now the name has change to Nina Crafts, so I thought putting all the posts together would be better and easier to find things.

Had a really good workshop today, I really enjoyed it, thank you ladies, I will be posting the card soon.
Sorry about the photo below, I'm still getting to grips with this new camera, I sometimes get a blur going on so I will have to spend a little more time with it.

All stamps used are from Dimension Stamps visit their website for the full range www.dimensionstamps.com


The rosette on this card measures A4 x 6cm, I cut two strips out and all I did was stamp the gingerbread man along the card with their hand nearly touching and in between each of them I stamped the sweetie, the gingerbread man was stamped using Memento - Rich Cocoa and the sweets were stamped using Memento - Tuxedo Black and coloured in with Pro/Flex Markers.  On the background piece of brown card I used the sweetie stamp again but this time I stamped with VersaMark and heat embossed with detail clear embossing powder, I coloured the sweets in using some bleach.  The sentiments are from the 'Grand Word Perfect' ref: 1803161a and I used a mixture of the stamps to make the wording up, the word frame is from the 'Grand Word Perfect 2' ref: 1803069a stamp set, I then coloured in with ProMarkers before cutting out.

No comments:

Post a Comment