Friday, 11 January 2013

Project club - January 2013 ≈ Party ≈

Originally this post was from the Dimension Stamps Project Club.  Now the name has change to Nina Crafts, so I thought putting all the posts together would be better and easier to find things.

As I was having a rummage in my odds and ends drawer I found some Stampin Up paper I'd used just before Halloween, I'd used it on some trick or treat boxes, so thought it would well out for this card, I had just enough, I've been trying to use up some of my stash.  So using VersaFine - Onyx Black on some of the brown textures card I stamped and heat embossed with detail clear embossing powder, five gingerbread men and five bow ties using red card.  I also stamped and heat embossed the letters from the 'Plain Lower Case Alphabet' stamp set ref: 1801014a onto the scraps of left over paper, matting them once cut out onto some black card, I also used black for my base card.  Once everything was cut out and attached to the card front I used some of the Liquid Pearls - White Opal for the mouths and cuffs and for the buttons I used some copper pearlescent glue.  I used some saddle stitch ribbon from the RibbonBox, letting it overlap the front of the card and fraying the ends.  To finish I used a black Memento pen to black out the middle of the letters 'p', 'a' and the top of the 'y'.

All stamps used are from Dimension Stamps visit their website for the full range www.dimensionstamps.com


No comments:

Post a Comment