Tuesday, 29 January 2013

Posie Passion

updated 17/03/2014:  Dimension Stamps have now changed their name to Nina Crafts.

I did this card using the 'Posie Passion' stamp set ref: NC004 for the flower and the background was made using the 'Window of Waves' stamp set ref: NC003.  The background lilac paper is a freebie from a magazine, I got the mag ages ago so that has long since gone but I did save the paper.  I stamped the waves stamp using Memento - Lulu Lavender, then used a corner rounder punch on each of the corners before matting onto some lilac card, again rounded the corners before attaching to my white base card, rounding the corners on this as well.  I used the lilac card with an EK Success punch for the panel across the middle of the card, and added some spotty paper, from the same mag stash and crossed over some white 3mm ribbon before attaching it to the card front.  I used a Spellbinders scalloped circle in the lilac card for the topper.  Onto some white card I stamped a few of the large flowers from the Posie Passion set and the heart petal stamp using Memento - Grape Jelly and coloured in with Pro/Flex Markers before cutting out.  I left one flower intact and cut the other into single petals, giving each of them a bit of shape before using them.  I used some PVA glue to stick the full flower onto the shaped lilac card then just added and built up the flower using the single petals, for the middle I used a large brad, in this picture it looks a little on the blue side but it did match quite well.  To finish I used some gems on the little circle shapes on the background waves stamp.
All stamps used are from Dimension Stamps 

No comments:

Post a Comment