Friday, 25 January 2013

Name that Tune

updated 17/03/2014:  Dimension Stamps have now changed their name to Nina Crafts.

I do like a bit of black and white and thought the musical theme of this card would work well with it.  I used the 'Musical Moments' stamp set ref: NC005, as soon as I saw this set a keyboard border just shouted at me, so that's just what I did using Memento - Tuxedo Black ink.  I used a Martha Stewart punch along the bottom of some white card, just to make it a little more girly then matted onto some black card before attaching to my white base card.  I used the Spellbinder - Resplendent Rectangles die on a piece of black card, then with a pencil drew around the inside of the die onto the back of some white card and cut it out.  I then stamped the music stamp onto this white card, I highlighted a few bits with a light grey ProMarker before sticking onto the black Spellbinder shape using double side tape.  I added some gems in the top corners and to finish off I used a Sakura Glaze Pen on the black keys on the border, the circle part of each of the notes and to the main letters in the music stamp.
All stamps used are from Dimension Stamps 


2 comments:

  1. This is a fab card - can see me "borrowing" your idea
    Love it
    Angie
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Angela, you can 'borrow' any time you like lol x

      Delete