Friday, 14 December 2012

Jason’s Birthday

updated 17/03/2014:  Dimension Stamps have now changed their name to Nina Crafts.

This card was made for my nephew Jason.  I used the Papermania – Typography Stamp and used nice bright Pro/Flex Markers to colour.  I used the Stampin Up! pricking template to add the frame around the text and for the background I used the ‘Jazzy Prezzie’ stamp from Dimension Stamps reference number 0502047a, before stamping the prezzie I masked off all the text first.  I used a yellow ProMarker around the edge of the white card before using a fine liner pen to add the black line, then matted onto some blue card before adding to my white base card.  This was a very quick card, I think it may be wise to make some more similar and have them ready so I won’t be in so much of a rush next time I need a card.
Thanks for looking J

No comments:

Post a Comment