Sunday, 18 November 2012

Projet Club - November 2012 » Warm Wishes «

Originally this post was from the Dimension Stamps Project Club.  Now the name has change to Nina Crafts, so I thought putting all the posts together would be better and easier to find things.

All stamps used are from Dimension Stamps visit their website for the full range www.dimensionstamps.com

For this card I used the Cuttlebug folder – Swiss Dots, this folder is only small so I had to make sure all the dots lined up for my second pass through my Cuttlebug machine, my problem was that the white card didn’t have enough dots on it to cover the full front of my card base so I chopped it in the middle and stuck the ribbon border over it to hide it.  I stamped the window and the warn wishes using VersaFine – Deep Lagoon and heat embossed using detail clear embossing powder.  I had a little piece of ribbon left over after cutting it down from the border so I folded it in half and used a thick staple to attach it to the sentiment.  I cut out each of the window sections and adding the robin from the this month’s project club then used some other stamps: the snowflakes are from the ‘Wordflake Project’ ref: 2300050a, the holly is from the ‘Santa Claus Project’ ref: 2300046a and in the final square I used the ‘Christmas Icons’ ref: 1900004c.  To make up the card I first added some glitter to each of the dots on the background using a Quickie Glue pen, I also added some glitter to the images in the square.  I attached all the pieces to the card using silicone glue.
Thanks for looking J

3 comments:

  1. I just luv this card .So clean and crisp . could be i use the design for my own cards as i need quick easy but effective :)
    Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rita, really glad you like the card, you can use it whenever you like I don't mind at all. Just make me a different one for this Christmas lol xx

      Delete