Friday, 16 November 2012

Project Club - November 2012 »Room at Christmas«

Originally this post was from the Dimension Stamps Project Club.  Now the name has change to Nina Crafts, so I thought putting all the posts together would be better and easier to find things.

All stamps used are from Dimension Stamps visit their website for the full range www.dimensionstamps.com

I used VersaFine – Onyx Black and detail clear embossing powder to stamp and heat emboss the room for this card from Novembers Project Club, reference number for this set is 2300061a, the stamp set will be available to non club members from next month, so check out the Dimension Stamps web site for more details.  I used a Spellbinders – Postage Stamp die to cut out the stamped image and coloured in with Pro/Flex Markers.  The background paper is from KaiserCraft and is from their Christmas Paper Pad.  The gold mirri card has been embossed using a Papermania – Snowflake folder, I added some narrow white ribbon to it before attaching to the card front.  The coloured image has been matted onto the gold mirri and I added some tiny gems from JJD Cards all around the edge.  I stamped the sentiment from the club stamp set and used the open ended frame from the ‘Grand Word Perfect 2’ stamp set ref: 1803069a, when I put this stamp set together I wanted to be able to use longer pieces of text, so thought the open ended frame would be useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment