Friday, 16 November 2012

Project Club - November 2012 » Diamond Window «

Originally this post was from the Dimension Stamps Project Club.  Now the name has change to Nina Crafts, so I thought putting all the posts together would be better and easier to find things.

All stamps used are from Dimension Stamps visit their website for the full range www.dimensionstamps.com

For this card I used the window from the November Project Club stamp set ref: 2300061a. I stamped it in VersaFine – Onyx Black ink and heat embossed using ‘Disco Black’ embossing powder it’s from Stamp-N-Stuff, it’s one of those stash things I’ve had for ages lol. I do find this embossing powder a bit annoying but I do like the effect, even though I used an anti-static bag bits still fly all over the place so I get little black bits that have been heat embossed, I used a brush to tidy it up and did all the usual things but they still end up showing L I also used the Disco black on the stamped corners. On another piece of white card I stamped and embossed the window again but this time I cut out the square sections and layered them on top of the other window using some foam pads. Using another piece of white card I cut out the inner section of the squares and using one of the Cuttlebug folders from the ‘Love is in the Air’ set, embossed the four squares before adding some glitter using a Quickie Glue pen, than attached them to the layered window again with foam pads. For the flower I used the smallest stamp from the ‘Petal Passion’ stamp set ref: 2400065a, adding some more glitter before attaching to the card front, I also added some glitter to the shapes in each of the corners of the card front.

No comments:

Post a Comment